2009年8月5日星期三

Angry!

I go to school,
and a teacher called me~

than i walk there.
She said:"buka u punya gelang!"

the gelang of my hand!

I said :"saya pakai satu saja arh,ini ialah......"(i remember school rule"can wear one)

but still "diambil"



zzzz,unlucky~~~~~~~

when i back to my class,
i told with my friend in the class!
my mood are calm..........................

Suddenly,i saw a malay girl wear two of gelang'S'!

Angry+est!



TO perdagangan teacher(Aidah):

"i want tell u "U are more baffle me,i will be more iron!"

u like to give me accusal,
how u can be a teacher???

u like to glare me,
be careful your eye will bruise

u said me "kurang ajar",but i think you are more less breeding~
i know you are teacher,
but you give some monster accusal to me,
is not fair to me!

but i know some people(deputy headmaster)will help you!
even i did't do that!
SO,i will patience to see your future!



that is good to me,and you will be mad~~~

Monster!"


if someone dislike my article,

that is easy!
top right corner have a X,
u can press it,

or u shut off ur computer


i also don mind!

没有评论:

发表评论