2010年5月13日星期四

RELEASE
-7.05.2010
-after school
-go to CS
-with Xbao wen

same people said my picture different with me==
yar,I know I didt make up face non-nursing~
and some people cannot recognize me lar```````


-we go to meet ngang,hoe yun,ken,xiao bai~
watch Iron man2,
that is nice,activate~
the top of this week woo~~~~
and,
I suffer,
my phone missing in Cinema after I go toilet,
小白find it~~~
“谢谢小白!”



Ngang fetch us back and we chat in the car(traffic jam)

In the same day,
our school's two teachers have left,
Pn,surinder and our science teacher~~~
is sad~~~~

In the same day also,
my brother went KL began his ne journey~
brother did not here,my mother always forgot the time our school==
so I always wait and wait and wait````
It is a headache problem also~



So,we miss him~

没有评论:

发表评论