2010年3月15日星期一

Stary way?

STARY WAY?
Twinkling of an eye,has 15th of the MARCH。
I've had half of the march also。
Rejoice, Holiday NOW。
I lovin it~
I know this few month of 2010,I was not sureness.
hey,hey...
I suppose to study,exercise,house-keeping,反复==
I suppose wanna take my attention.


SPM

MY logion:pass就好。
Actually,I do not know,I want to do what by future。

I do not know,after growing up,my goal is what==
What are my dreams?
when I childhood,I had a dream。
Now,because this world,a loss of social reality,I really do not know how can I do.

My brother said, study is very important,must find a tuition to remedy.


Okay,just for the moment lar~
This is my painting,
Want to thanks my MODEL:Wiyo Xing(谢谢你的 玉手 啦)
Actually,
When the first,
I dont know what can I paint==

虽然很丑,但是是一个不错的 纹身???

but his blood vessel emerged
我才有ideal~

LIKE NOW,I was trouble what can I do.

In a road,
If no one guide me,I think i will perplexed

Hey,Moon la,step by step lar~
Dont bother too much~




我最爱这张啦,

我哥和表弟表妹们。


在云顶拍的~

我爱他们。

CUTE!

开心的长大哦!



还有呢,


最近,天气不好啊~~~

一下大热天,一下大雨天==



阿少,kelly 生日快乐呀~~~



最近,

我浅浅的喜欢~~




没有评论:

发表评论