2010年3月29日星期一

I just finish my job.


Thursday,

my phone was confiscate by teacher.
it is the first time.
Our phone==(4 biji)
That day are so boring==
I just online and miss my phone~
Now I know how your important~
the last,I used my home's telephone==



Friday,

my father come to school,
he look like angry.
he went to school,
the teacher,talking non stop,
when my phone was taken,
father just said:"I want back home liao,very sleepiness."by quick.
Hahas,he also non-feeling.



Saturday,

my friend sms me,
"go view tan gou hai 's picture"
I reply:"okay,i back home first"

Facebook,
seach tan gou hai.
OMG,
the person I hate him.
he put my picture at his profile.
writen"my wife"
go die lar,
Tan gou hai,
Go die,I HATE YOU.
I dont know who are you,and please,don"t disturb me again.


when night, I online again
hahas,
he facebook account already hack by my friend.
haha,I was disentangle.Thanks a lot.
XD



Yesterday,

my last day at Sun Paradise.

Sad,and vexed.
but I still leave.
There is a "senang" place to work~
wish you all good luck.


many homework recently.

Time was not enough.



happy to my friend-Ling ling.

没有评论:

发表评论