2009年12月16日星期三

sorry,i am still busy

Recently, i am busy lar~
i will less online and less update~
now already truly be a "working woman"(maybe working girl are better?)


But now i am fine.
To be honest,no recent experience I like to do.
everything is great storms==
but i am still strive lar(i think i did it).
Though a bit empty lar~

Finally off day,just with friends to go have my hair cut.
cut to the next nice!
and they ave to dye.(from5 of them)
but i just cut hair(fast opening school,is it dyed back to black dye for two week??)



I am now very good,
need not worry about me~

Happy birthday to Wanyu,Zhu ying,Jie qi,Angel,Methue^^
there are Christmas is coming,
school is also opening soon.

Alas,had a year again==
times too fast.

One day, I opened an old photo album.
to the most beloved treasures inside,
I wear a uniform there is a kindergarden,
it is my mother's smile.
Suddenly found,
tine to become a very hasty.
Father and mother have become each other not admit defeat.
I put down the album the relying on the window watching the sky,
become blurred vision....
Think of a lot,
This discovered that I have experienced so many.

Good-bye as a child,my silly'
Now the dream RIPE.

The wind reading class dismissal bell, time to go quietly.
Old Quietly enclosed The outline of future.









Also,the recent relatively small online,sorry ah~

没有评论:

发表评论