2010年1月23日星期六

Here i am¬

Recently,I was sick~
A cold,sore throat plus fever==
Innocently,stay at home for many days,
Not watch a movie than that is online(facebook)==

went to the sch,the teacher asked me how so many days did't not go(zzz),
Said she did not believe in me ill(sad la),
leave me to write a letter,(real trouble).


Play with Jolene,Muimui and Javit~
our last one class didt in class,we on the third floor to see the "beauty"...

In fact,in the chat lar~~~
was found that boys with the girls in different aesthetic oh~

would also like to thank Mr.hong(Ekonomi asas teacher),
I am very bored at the time,talking about"ciba"(in the text book)

wow~i "wake up"suddenly~
and we just laugh very louder~~~



and our Sultan was pass away~
hope that he can rest in peace~

we r working with a black cloth on hand to~
although the strange,
but we still do that,
hope rest in peace~






today---
chapy and shu ping come to visit me(still on job lar)
miss u so much~~~
take some photo~
show off next time lar~
tomoro have job agains...
go sleep liao~

Goodnite^^

没有评论:

发表评论