2010年4月16日星期五

out'da


Sad(undang)+Sinyuan

birthday~~~~~


Hello,everybody.

Recently I was busy and tiredly.

I was finish

my Oral test,Bahasa Melayu Lisan.

it was so tired and difficult.

I think I did't do the best with that. ==




and


I fail the Undang.

it was a shy memory.


I use a "lao ya"computer.

and the computer was so lag==

after finish it,

I saw a 42/50.

I was so happy,

and heehaw loudly.


after that,

I go out and wanna sign my "sijil"


the person tell me,

I did not pass that==

the 42/50 was a empty.


should be 37/50.



I was down.

because all my friendspass the "undang".


when back home,

the "uncle"was so too much.

he arrive late,

and he wanna put me down from street.

I was so so so angry!

不负责任!


Ken said,

I should a boyfriend with car,

then no need to reexamination.
=.=


when to school,

this news was so fast.

and so embrassing==

many people know

about I cant pass the"undang"

haizzz,

SAD!!!


I think I will reexamination when after SPM.


Night,


I went to Sinyuan birthday party.

hahas,

It is a sweet memory.

we were so happy and funny.

we eat too much and too loudly.

already 18,

do anything also can liao~~~

LOL.

after finish it,

we went to Jusco Bukit Indah,

wow,we are focus one's attention upon.

play until Jusco wanna CLOSE~~~

you can view my facebook picture file.


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30704860&id=1010720993#!/album.php?aid=2039491&id=1010720993

please give some comment ya~

happy birthday to sinyuan.

and I love my friendsssss~~



now I miss you also~

没有评论:

发表评论