2009年6月23日星期二

happy father day^^


I buy a chocolate cake^^

we eat the chocolate at home,
we all investigate this cake...

daddy said is too sweet,
huhhh!my mum said we are partiality,
hahahaha....

we take some photo also,
that is funny,
because my bro said:"want sing a song or not?'

haha...then my mum said:"want sing birthday song?"

my father was happy on father day,
although he are sick,

but he just feel happy,forget he in sick,

and we are happy^^^^


LOL


recently,i was watching a Hong Kong drama,

溏心风暴。。。

inside this story is;

A happy family affront different of problem,
like human between human,money,love,friendship,force...

i can see many happen,and many method to solve problem,
i can see some people's was black heart...

i also don't why i like this drama,
hahahaha...
see this drama i can cry, i can angry...
i think i also get it some value in this drama...

haha...
same with 韩版花样男子^^BOTH ALSO NICE!!!

没有评论:

发表评论