2009年6月17日星期三

HOT DAY!!!

---my mummy was backkk....
she buy some chocolate(delicious),
she talk with me gentle,
she wash cloth tiredly,

-i already feel ashamed,
my sister still happy to told her about her best result,
i just quiet,

my father know about me lost-face result,
because i told him by HONEST,
then he say:“看你样子就懂了”

when my sister told with my mum her result at kitchan,
my father say with me at parlour:"厚厚,你惨了!”

i just ran back room...
hahas...

haizzz...
i hate parent day!!!



Today just CHAT CHAT CHAT with classmate,
just attention at MORAL and BI,
but i wanna sleep liao...

at masa rehat,
have a malay boy collide me uncarefully,
after he ran away,
i just 闪到腰,
Stella and some malay girls come out and see me look like a child,
because i also blur'''"'

the malay boy's friend also come out and see,
i go find that boy,
but he look like scare when i find him,
than i said:"u tak cakap sorry juga!"
he just dumb,
after i said:"anak saya dalam perut sudah hilang la!haha"

he still dumb,than his friends just laugh...


HE :'Hahaha.../Ei,sorry a moi..."


than i know a new friend...
LOL...


haha, i saw 2 of boy "kiss" in the car...
that is JIAMING and GUXIN,
LOL,
2 funny person,they just do for funny la,
but look like A-guai'''
hahas,very funny!!!
if no people beside,
i think will car-shake.

today weather was very HOT,
my bro say at 27'c for American,they also feel hot...
different place'''''27'c''''

I want!!!

LOL XD


Happy birthday to 晖婷,美仪,STEllA,IVY,美琪,兰盈,铁门。。。
最近好多人生日哦‘’‘’

没有评论:

发表评论