2009年6月27日星期六

Michael Jackson Tribute(1958-2009)

friday,26.06.2009...

is school's parents day(teacher will talk(complain)about student at school's morality)

i did't tell my mum go school,
because i already collude with my bro,(if my bro say don't go, my sister will temporize)
the reason of i don't want to parents day is

I don't 1 my mum heart attack at school,especially seen my record card and result!


MORNING,my bro using computer,

he "go to " Youtube

then he said:mum, Micheal Jackson pass away!!"
because all the news in Youtube is about Micheal!!!

my mum was startled,my mum's idol.

after than, all the news about Micheal was come out from TV.

WOW,
i know more about him!!!

his news,
his life,
his love""'


when i know more about him,
i feel some sympathy to him,
because i think his life was bend"""
but he still brave to living and want to come out again(for his career)
but i just want to said:“Rest In Peace”

没有评论:

发表评论